Thursday, September 11, 2008

That Left A Mark


This is what happens when a baby tumbles of the couch into the end table. Yikes! But, it's nothing an ice cube and dropper full of baby Tylenol can't fix. As much as Sophia hits her head on things (stairs, deck, driveway, and now end table), it's good to know she'll carry on the head bumping legacy passed down by her father and his Pappaw Dudney before him. Hopefully Sophia will continue with a full head of hair to cover up the many bumps and bruises that await her cranium.


Yes, Sophia, it's nice to share your cracker. And, please promise me you won't be making this face at a music festival when you're 17. Let's practice together now, "No thanks guys, I'll just keep eating my cracker."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOPHIA!!! That's such a nice straight line... I'm getting a head ache just looking at it. WOWZA!!

Oh man alive... your mom and dad take funny pictures of you. You'll really love it when you get older. :giggle:

I can't wait to give you a hug in real life!! Just about 65 more days. Are you excited?? I am.